Terms and conditions for website users
Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our company, services and any other business information supplied.
Conditions of use
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through www.standfast-security.co.uk nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of www.standfast-security.co.uk are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.standfast-security.co.uk we Standfast Burglar Alarm Co. East Kent Ltd. and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect loses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of Standfast Burglar Alarm Co. east Kent Ltd. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being despatched, by emailing us your name, order number and reason for cancellation. Or by phone Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm (GMT).
Return of goods
Please see the Returns & Exchange section
Please contact us prior to the return of goods stating your order number & reason for return.
Faulty Goods Under Warranty
If for whatever reason your goods become faulty and are still in the warranty period of the product/s (normally 12 months), we will replace the product for you. We will not issue any refund on the faulty product/s. All charges for returning the product/s, is solely the customer’s liability. Once we have received the product/s back to us, we will test the product/s and issue a replacement/s, or if the product is found to faulty, subject to wear and tear or inappropriate use, we will return the product/s to you with a written report. If the product/s are subject to wear and tear or inappropriate use and additional surcharge will be made for costs incurred by us for carriage etc. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The delivery charge will be e-mailed to you before goods are dispatched, giving you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Confirmation that your goods have been dispatched will be e-mailed to you. You must ensure you are available to accept delivery. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery. Goods will be returned to our warehouse within 5 working days. After this time you can arrange to have the items collected from our premises or have the items redelivered at an additional cost of £15.00 + VAT.
Note: Safe delivery is ‘curb side’. Additional charges apply for first floor etc.
Items will only be retained by us for 30 days, after this period it will be assumed that your goods for whatever reason are no longer required, and as such will be restocked and an administration/restocking charge of 25% will be made. The balance will be refunded in the form of an e-voucher to be used against future purchases from out web site.