Advice on Covid-19
We take the Health and Safety and welfare of our employees, visitors to our premises and services to our clients very seriously.
To avoid the spread of the Covid-19 virus we would ask that you take the following advice as given by Public Health England:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you arrive home or into work, at customers etc
- Do not shake hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – or use hand sanitiser if available.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
you are feeling unwell with any of the symptoms, or you have been asked to self-isolate,
we respectfully ask that you call to postpone your appointment to a time when
you are feeling better.
We will continue to follow NHS official guidance.
If you have recently travelled to or from any of the countries that the Government have classified as at risk please follow the advice given regarding self-isolation which you can find at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-specified-countries-and-areas/covid-19-specified-countries-and-areas-with-implications-for-returning-travellers-or-visitors-arriving-in-the-uk